- Athletic Events: Click here to access sports
- Parent PowerSchool Login: Click here to access the Parent Single Sign On Tutorial
- PowerSchool Login: Click here
- For the first day of practices beginning in August for Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Cross-Country, Cheer, and Dance, please check with the coach of each team. (Each student must have a certified completed Physical in order to Practice).
- August 20th— Back to School Night at the HS. 4:30-8:30: Featuring Informational Sessions on: Fafsa, AP and Dual Enrollment, Senior Projects, ISU Concurrent Enrollment, TRIO and Upward Bound, Issuing Freshmen ChromeBooks, and other TBD. Student Schedules will be available that night as well. Informational Sessions on SRHS Clubs for Students.
- August 21st— first day of school – 9th graders start at 8am; 10-12 start at 10:30am
- September 20th-Oct 6th–Harvest Break. No School.
SRTV (Snake River Television) is the school’s weekly news show produced by students. It is your weekly dose of Snake River news. Tune in every Monday at 11:30 AM.
Principal – Ray Carter
Dean of Students – Rich Dunn
Snake River High School
922 W Hwy 39
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
Phone – (208) 684-3061
Fax – (208) 684-3074