- Athletic Events: Click here to access sports
- Parent PowerSchool Login: Click here to access the Parent Single Sign On Tutorial
- PowerSchool Login: Click here
August 6th–Counselors Office opens from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
August 6th–First practices for cross-country, volleyball, cheerleading, soccer, and football. Students must have a completed physical in hand in order to practice. (Free physicals available at Urgent Care across from McDonalds. Physical forms will be available from the head coaches and Mrs. Anderton in the high school office)
August 14th--Back to School Night for parents and students from 4:30-8:30 p.m. (See schedule below)
August 15th–Students first day of School
Freshmen arrive at 8 a.m.; 10-12th graders arrive at 10:30 a.m.
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT:
Back to School Night will be August 14th from 4:30-8:30 p.m..
- High school teachers will be available in their classrooms during that time. Teachers will have their syllabus/course outlines available to students and parents. Parents can ask teachers questions and get an overview of the class.
- The NEXT STEPS program, FAFSA (Student aid for college/university entrance), and PSAT. Presentations will take place in the library computer lab and will be presented by Counselors Brian Goff and Tina Baker.
- Senior Projects: Information will be available from Mrs. Niu in her classroom.
- Dual Enrollment/Advanced Placement teachers will have available information for those classes (Dual Enrollment: James Carter, Jackie Alvarez, Kamille Watt; Advanced Placement: Jessica Croxford, Jeni Niu, Carolyn Anderson, Barb Bedwell, Tim Goodworth).
- Spanish for Healthcare: Presented by Kathleen Tarp and other ISU representatives as well as Jackie Alvarez in Mrs. Alvarez’ classroom.
- BYU-I and Concurrent Enrollment: Discussion with Tim Belnap will be in the Auditorium.
- Advanced Opportunities/Fast Forward: Kasi Boerchia (From the ID State Department of Education) will talk about these opportunities in the IDLA Classroom.
- ISU Dual Enrollment: Darren Leavitt and Wesley Usyak will present opportunities in the Drafting Lab.
- Trio/Upward Bound: Anjel Zamora will present in the Library.
- Chromebooks available for incoming students to checkout and information on PowerSchool by Steve Schellenberg and Larry Seymour in the High School Commons.
SRTV (Snake River Television) is the school’s weekly news show produced by students. It is your weekly dose of Snake River news. Tune in every Monday at 11:30 AM.
Principal – Ray Carter
Dean of Students – Rich Dunn
Snake River High School
922 W Hwy 39
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
Phone – (208) 684-3061
Fax – (208) 684-3074