To request a transcript pick up a form from the counselors office or click on the link “transcript request form” and bring it to the counselors office. You may also email Mrs. Williams to request a transcript.

To request college credits, please contact the college or university which awarded the credit and have them transfer them to the college you are going to attend.

Idaho State University Official transcripts are ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse. If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or To start a new order, click here to access the National Student Clearinghouse link.

College of Southern Idaho: For Official Transcripts, students need to: National Student Clearinghouse.  For an unofficial transcript, they will need to login to their MyCSI account.

University of Idaho: Students may order a transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse.  This option allows for a SSN to be used instead of a student ID.  Students may also order a transcript by fax, mail, or in person using the Transcript Request Form located on the Office of the Registrar’s website.  Student ID numbers are not required for this option as long as a date of birth is entered on the form.  Unofficial transcripts are available in the Vandal Web account.

College of Eastern Idaho (formerly EITC): Students may order a transcript using this form or online through the National Student Clearinghouse.